Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blocked in China!

It looks like blogspot has been blocked in China, similar to Facebook, Youtube and Twitter. I'll have something figured out by next week in order to keep updating. I'm using my friend's computer in order to update... he has a special way of accessing these websites. As a quick update, I'm settled into Xiamen University and will have plenty of pictures to show once I get the blogspot ordeal figured out.

In the meantime, I give you this:




When visiting Walmart in downtown Xiamen, we stumbled upon this gem. In case you didn't know, "squatty's", as we've endeared them, are the norm here in China.

Updates coming soon!

Kev

1 comment:

  1. Do people use squattys for what they look like they're used for? I mean, they'd be great for camping.

    ReplyDelete